Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Cowboy swimming pool...
Just give 'em a big 'ol water tank. Everett loves to play in this thing. Today we went swimming in the tank at Linda's and playing with the cousins. At one point he lost his footing and went under. Scared the crap out of me! I saw it progressing, made it around the tank, reached for a foot, and what felt like twenty minutes later, I yanked up a sputtering little toe head. He coughed, sneezed and was fine. I, on the other hand was on the verge of laughing and crying at the same time. Swimming lessons will be very good in a year or two!! Here are 5 of the current 7 chillin next to the pool. Every time I pulled out my camera I got 5 little ones yelling "cheeeeeese" at me! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment