Sunday, February 6, 2011
Back to work...
Tonight is my first night back at work...I have been holding back tears all morning. Everett says he wants to come to work too. Scarlett has been sleeping through the night but surpised us last night and tacked another two more hours on. 9pm to 7am...not to shabby for exactly 3 months old. I got her to giggle for the first time yesterday by blowing bubbles on her belly. She has been super smiley and continues to get more and more so everyday. She is a bit of a princess though and has been demanding to be held at all times the last couple weeks. She screams like she is in pain when I set her down and try to get something done but when I pick her up or nurse her she all happy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment