Sunday, October 28, 2012
For the love of pictures...
Out for a Sunday ride with the kids.
Scarlett is horse crazy and wasn't really ever ready to get off .
Everett is tractor crazy and was ready to get off the horse after a while to play on the tractors.
Grandpa Mike offered to take a picture!
More tractors.
Cade started kindergarten this year and hasn't been around to play with during the week. This makes Everett very sad so we did a sleep over and built a tent for the boys to sleep in. They fell asleep watching Lonesome Dove in a pile of blankets. They had a good. time.
Silly faces please!
We went to Booo at the Zoo for a pre-halloween party.
My Mom's friends were in town. I grew up with these ladies and was around them a lot since they have kids my age. When you are an only child who wants nothing more than to have siblings you hang out with large families and adopt them as siblings.
Gay took the the squirrel/bear for a ride. She was always one of the fun moms. You can see why!
Scarlett had to get on the squirrel/bear after Gay and see if she could make it swing as hard.
The otters are the funnest exhibit at the Zoo.
Mary, Michelle, Gay, and Mom. I love these ladies.
Clint and Rosie the Riveter. I love to dress up for Halloween. Clint told me about fifty times that day that 1950's suited me and I should wear it more often. It took way to long to do red lip stick, cat eyes, and pin curls though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































1 comment:
I love it! Your family is so cute. I'm glad you got to see mom too. I didn't know if she'd be able to see you and the kids. Keep up the picture taking!
Love ya!
Post a Comment