Clint snuck in a couple pictures while Evers was lounging against his sisters current casa. It makes a good back rest for him. Until she starts kicking him. Currently week 31.
Birds eye view of Evers and the mound.
Here is week 30.
Everett making his way onto the countertop.
Thankfully he was getting up there to get his vitamins rather than make the biggest mess possible.
-I was born in Maine and grew up in Bozeman with my mom.
-I am an only child.
-I have one little boy and one little girl; Everett and Scarlett.
-I love jalapenos and spicy food, although I am sure I couldn't hack it with the "real" spicy food down south.
-I recently discovered I like wood working.
-I am a RN at the Family Birth Center and I love my job.
-I love digging in the dirt and planting flowers. Someday I plan to tackle a garden.
-I love interior design and could waste hours looking online and in books at related topics.
-I am clausterphobic and a little OCD about certain things.
-I love my family more than anything.
-I love to take pictures and take a lot of them.
-I really want to travel and have a long list of places I am dying to explore.
-I have always thought of myself as a tomboy but have finally realized I am not. I am girly.
-I love living on a ranch and having lots of animals around.
-I am pretty shy and awkward around people until I get to know them or understand them.
-I recycle and buy organic when I can.
-I love to row, run, and bike. Some day I want to be more consistent at doing it.
2 comments:
Cute belly pics! Keenan wants to come meet Buttercup!
You are so lucky! You have the cutest family!!!
Post a Comment