Everett got his first horse! This is Buttercup...or "Uh Cup" as it comes out when Evers says it.
We got her from a Everett's big cousin Sterling and he LOVES her. When he isn't talking about her he is outside watching her or asking to ride her, playing with her halter, or pretending to ride and move cows on her. He even has to say bye-bye to her when we drive out of the drive way.
He's getting so big! What a cute boy and how exciting that he got his first horse. However, I'm a bit jealous because I've been asking for a horse for many years now. Maybe you could talk to my parents for me. I hope you're well! Lots of love!
-I was born in Maine and grew up in Bozeman with my mom.
-I am an only child.
-I have one little boy and one little girl; Everett and Scarlett.
-I love jalapenos and spicy food, although I am sure I couldn't hack it with the "real" spicy food down south.
-I recently discovered I like wood working.
-I am a RN at the Family Birth Center and I love my job.
-I love digging in the dirt and planting flowers. Someday I plan to tackle a garden.
-I love interior design and could waste hours looking online and in books at related topics.
-I am clausterphobic and a little OCD about certain things.
-I love my family more than anything.
-I love to take pictures and take a lot of them.
-I really want to travel and have a long list of places I am dying to explore.
-I have always thought of myself as a tomboy but have finally realized I am not. I am girly.
-I love living on a ranch and having lots of animals around.
-I am pretty shy and awkward around people until I get to know them or understand them.
-I recycle and buy organic when I can.
-I love to row, run, and bike. Some day I want to be more consistent at doing it.
1 comment:
Rinner,
He's getting so big! What a cute boy and how exciting that he got his first horse. However, I'm a bit jealous because I've been asking for a horse for many years now. Maybe you could talk to my parents for me. I hope you're well!
Lots of love!
Post a Comment