Friday, December 31, 2010

Presents in Bozeman...

We opened presents in Bozeman on Christmas Eve morning with the immediate family. Two of my cousins that now live in California came home. It was good to have everybody around. My Grandparents and Mom were gracious babysitters on more than one occasion so Everett got some one-on-one attention and Clint and I even got some time to hang out with out any kiddos. Clint got a new toy. A Springfeild pistol. It is a 40 and that is all I know about that. He did almost talk me into a 22 pistol. A Sig with a pink two-tone to it (don't need the pink, but Clint would probably try to steal it if it didn't have pink on it). I really liked it but don't do impulse buys well so had to think about it. When we went back to look at it a second time (the following day) it had sold. Guess it wasn't meant to be.



Everett was our official present-hander-outer. He got into it. I would read the names and point at where it went. He would do a marching walk to carry it to that area. He started to get so excited with it all a few of the presents even got air mailed to the recipient (thrown). Don't worry nothing broke.

There were several baby holders available. My arms were free! It was wonderful.

No comments: