Last night at the ripe old age of 6 weeks and 5 days, Scarlett slept for eight hours and fifteen minutes. Consecutively! I am a lucky Mama. This morning she also cracked three big smiles in a row at me. The first smiles melt your heart!
Everett looks so big next to his little sister. He has adjusted so well to having a baby in the house and I am so proud of him. He is an excellent big brother.
Scarlett makes the funniest faces when you squish lotion through her hands while lubing her up after a tubby. It is kind of a smile and kind of a "that tickles" sort of face. It makes me laugh.
Everett has turned into a Mama's boy since Scarlett was born. I love it and soak up every second of it, since he has been a huge Daddy's boy up until now.
Everrett makes the hard times with a newborn much easier because he reminds me that all the late nights, crying, constant feeding, and want-to-pull-your-hair-out moments are a phase, it will pass and sooner rather than later the newborn will be two and soooo much fun. (Don't get me wrong I still lose my temper at times.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment