Monday, March 14, 2011
Party Time...err I mean Potty Time!
Busy is our middle name. The last couple weeks have been trying but there have been a few good and fun things too. The Heiffers started calving which means Clint is tired since he is awake at all hours of the night. I delivered my first baby last week. The doctor didn't make it in time. I am thankful that is happened after a year and a half of experience rather than sooner. I knew exactly what to do! Scarlett has rolled over a few times and is giggling. And last, but defenitely not least Everett went potty on the toilet for the first time today. I hope it just clicked and we wont have a long trying potty trainging period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay friend! Congrats on all the major accomplishments in your family. I miss you!
Post a Comment