Friday, March 18, 2011

More than I should try and chew?

Lets see.  Two kids...one 2.5year old and one 4 month old (that may be to much in itself), working strait nights, Clint calving heiffers, a plethora of health problems that are currently including chronic pain, and normal everyday duties like bills and making sure everyone has clean clothes to wear.  Thank goodness Clint is such a strong steady constant in my life because I am wound as tight as rubberband.  Although when I reach my wits end Clint is often the closest one around and catches a lot of the wrath.  Thanks for being there to catch babe!  I am doing what I can for the health problems but refuse to take all the meds that are being prescribed for me.  Instead I am seeing an acupuncurist and I actually am very optimistic about this approach since it will be more a treatment of tthe source rather than a treatment of the symptoms (thanks for the insight into this practice Ruthie).  I will let you know how it goes...I have my first big session today which will be preceeded by a chiropractic adjustment done the old school way (snap, crackle, pop) and by a new doc who uses the activator in addition to snapping, crackling, and popping but informed me after assessing my back that the activator isn't going to do it for my back.  He also wants X-rays which I agree with.  How can they really see what is going on without looking at an X-ray.  I cannot put into words how much I hope this works because the alternative isn't fun and includes meds with side effects and chronic pain.  I should probably be looking for a cushy clinic job with easy hours that involves less stress but I love what I do!  I am not sure how to fix this scenario...  Everett has decided he is ready to potty train and we tried for a day and discovered I dont have the patience to do this task right now.  I am holding him off until next saturday so I can atleast be prepared.  I don't think I will be able to hold him off much longer though since he keeps removing his diaper.  Yesterday he did this and proceeded to poop in the driveway.   Now if God could only grant me the patience so this can be a good experience rather than a self esteem buster! 

Well, that feels better just to type it out!  Thanks for listening!      

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Hi Friend,

I'm sorry you're hurting. I wish there was something I could do to help. I'll keep you in my thoughts and I hope things start looking up for you.

Lots of love!