Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pics, pictures, and more photographs...

 My man.
 The baby horse that we still call baby.
 Miss smiles.

 Casted and stuck on the couch.

 Tubby times.
 And the brandings begin!
 Aaron
 Rance
 Evers
 Scarlett and Ry
 Everett and one of his favorite people.  Gwynn.
 Aaron wrestling
 Stacy
 Sterling
 Mike
 Blake and Carter braiding
 Sterling
 Scott
 Scarlett supervising...helping her Dad with his duties.
 "Anyone want a pill pushed?   I would be happy to do that for ya!"
 Scarlett graduating from supervisor to branding.
 Treston


 Vashti and Wynne
 Joanna and Ry
 All the little kids playin

 Two philosophies being modeled here;  Cowboy ventilation and why get a new one when the old one is still perfectly fine!
 Serena and Linda.  If looks could kill...Linda's would get that job done!
 The two littlest cowboys.
 Christy after the Womens Run.
 Marking territory.
 Happy girl despite the need for suspenders.




 I can scream!  Dont let my sweet cheeks fool you...I know how to use them!



 Scarlett is in facial expression heaven!


 Planting the Burr Oak.
 Everett and the spray bottle.  He didn't drown any trees with this method of watering but we all got a shot in the face atleast once that day.
 Grunkle.
 Grandpa Great getting pinches.


 Sitting up all by herself.



 I love rolls and baby feet.  I am getting my fix of both.

 The playhouse!



See older posts ( below) to get the worded version of what has been happening the last couple weeks.

No comments: