On Saturday we left Scarlett with Grunkle Jeff and Grantie Ruth for some snuggle time. Mom, Everett, and I went to a garden show they were having in Bozeman. There were so many great ideas and awesome gardens to look at. I couldn't get enough pictures.
Bonsai trees...this picture is for Grandpa.A grove of aspens. I think I want to put these on the far side of the garage...once we have one.
I was in love with the colors and the look of this house and it's yard.
Mom and Everett
This house had the coolest raised beds made from steel pieces welded together.
There were amazing ground covers,
great trellices,
and fresh approaches.
I got lots of ideas for flowers to plant in my front beds.
Here is a window well that was made into a rock garden!!
Goat made from recycled materials. I took a ton of photos. If you want to see more I will be putting them up on Pinterest so I can keep all my ideas in one place.


No comments:
Post a Comment