Friday, September 16, 2011

No more running?

Yesterday I went to one of the two PTs I found in Billings that works with womens health and pelvis' and such.  I had seen her briefly the day before.  This time I was less than impressed.  After spending less than an hour with her I felt completely defeated.  It is my instinct to just trust these people.  Shame on me.  After I left I realized I felt so defeated because she treated me as though there wasn't much help for improvement and tried to pin diagnosis on me that she isn't qualified to make.  I have many things that need to be looked at before I get a  diagnosis of unfixable.  For starters she told me I was never going to be able to run again.  Um, no, not ready to accept that yet!  Thank you very much!!  I makes me so angry that she would step in and act as though she must know more about my body than I do and give up on my hopes and dreams for me.  Well, after thinking things through I have come to the conclusion that she can kiss my undiagnosed crippled ass!  I will be going to the other physical therapist.  Wednesday I will be going to see Dr. Roccissano who is the Dr. of Osteopathy.  From there I have a couple avenues premapped depending on what the test show.       

No comments: