Both kids have been big fans of riding on the lawnmower. It was easy to carry one kid on a knee but two it nearly impossible so Clint has gotten creative with the wagon. I works slicker than snaut.
Kate and I were drinking wine in style with our plastic cups while shooting guns.
My handsome man.
See the brass fly?
This bermed area outside of our walk out basement has been a headache ever since it was put in. I have had a terrible time figuring out how to hold the dirt in place, look pretty, and cost very little. Here are the before and after pictures. First I trenched in the additional ties which took me a day of digging and several pounds of sweat. We already had the pressure treated tye left over from the retaining wall. Then Clint hauled in some finer gravel that the road crew left behind and I raked it out which again was more sweat. Clint found a great spot out in the hills with great rocks so we went and loaded them into the pick up, brought them home, and spread them out on the lawn. I pieced them together like a very large, heavy puzzle, planted a few plants, put in a drip line and vwala! I am tickled pink about how it turned out and even more excited that it was totally free...except for the shrubs and perennials. The plants I got from Sylvan's nursery and they were all 25-75% off with their end of the season sales.
I am soooo happy with it!
The Corn Maize is a fun place to go with the kids here. They have so many fun activities for them and they are all good energy burners. Above: Everett is checking out the farm animals.
Scarlett on the net/spider web.
In the corn maze.
Playing in the tipi.
The slide was the biggest hit of all. Scarlett couldn't get enough of it.
Go carts. These were fun but neither of the kids was big enough to reach the pedals so it turned into a work out for Clint and I to push them around while the kids steered us into the tire bumpers along the edge.
The cow train.
![]() |
| Cheeeeeese |
We went to Bozeman on Saturday for the Bobcat Homecoming and some family visiting. The parade was fun for the kids of course.
Everett with his "Bobcat hair".
I was pleasantly surprised to see this in the parade in BOZEMAN of all places.
Scarlett sneaking/snarfing candy. This girl has got a serious sweet tooth.
Time with Grandpa "Grape".
Snuggles with Grandma "Grape".
We went to Bogart park because it was my favorite part to play in when I was little. They had the best play equipment. Had, being the important word. I was so sad when we got there and saw they had replaced all of the old play equipment with new funky stuff that I wasn't even sure what to do with. Thankfully the creek was still there and just as fun as always.







































































No comments:
Post a Comment