Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello 2013...















Somehow I have been crazy busy and barely able to keep up with everything.  So much so that I have been missing things in my schedule and feel a bit like an airhead at times.  We lost our babysitter because she moved back to Iowa and had to start daycare for the first time *tear*.  I hate it, but it is what it is I guess.  I am training to scrub c-sections which is so cool but can be a little nerve racking and scary at times.  I am feeling cooped up just like the kids and I am ready for summer!  Big time!  We have been working on projects around the house still.  Clint made the railing on our front porch using used grating.  I love it and it will keep Bear out of my flower bed.  Bleepity, Bleepin dog chewed off half of my Rose Tree of China one day.  It was a true show of my temper and after that things started happening on the porch railing that I had been asking for for quite some time.  The kids got a battery powered jeep from Grandpa East aka my dad and have enjoyed it when the weather is warm enough.  Everett has proven to be a pretty good little driver.  Scarlett...not so much.  We also got the basement family room taped and textured.  Dan and Clint finished with the drywall a while ago but we hit a wall when I couldn't stomach the thought of taping and texturing the room ourselves.  We found a guy that did it at a good price and we got it done.  Clint is working on the trim now and then we get to the fun stuff...paint!     

No comments: