Wednesday, June 23, 2010
My "Other Project"...
Today is officially 17 weeks of packing around baby #2. Getting closer, but oh so far to go. We get to find out on July 21st what the baby's sex is. Although, I was playing around on an ultrasound (can't say where) and was able to get a few glimpses of what appears to be a little girl!! It is still very young and I am not trained to read ultrasounds but it didn't look like a boy from what could be seen. She did appear to have some long lanky legs and she was kicking at me a ton! I was able to feel her move for the first time the middle of last week when I leaned into the bathroom counter top to apply mascara and must have pushed on her back. She did quite the flippity floppity. She is taking up her space and not shy about it as my belly is defenitely growing bigger much faster this go round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay for a baby girl! I know it's not 100% but still...yay!
Yeah! I love when you can start to feel the kicks... that is until the get hard and hurt!! And Yay for maybe a girl!
Oh I hope it is a girl!! Little girls are so much fun!! and their clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes. Either way Avery will be so excited to have another baby in the neighborhood to hold.
Yay for girls, we needed another one in this crew! How fun!
Post a Comment