Sunday, November 14, 2010
Friday night football...
Despite how close I may be to labor and delivery of this kiddo I needed to do something to take my mind off of things...so Bozeman bound we were on Friday. My cousin Trevor plays on the varsity team for the Hawks. They have been undefeated this year and were in the playoffs this last Friday night. I haven't always been a huge fan of football but a few weeks ago I caught one of Trev's and one of Ty's games while they were in Billings. My Grandpa walked my through the rules and answered a great deal of questions so I could understand and I had so much fun watching their games after that! The game Friday night was edge of your seat exciting and they won in double over time against Helena! My family thought I was crazy for leaving town and my doctor this close to the time I may potentially go into labor. The huge hug I got from Trev as he came off the feild made up for any worrying that I may have done over this though. The boys made it to state which will again be in Bozeman next Friday night. This will be the first time the Hawks have made it to state since 1997. I have to work next weekend (or have a baby) so I won't get to make that game but I will defenitely be cheering from here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment