Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Playing Catch-Up...

It has been a full month.  Maybe even two since I last updated.  Here are a bunch of pictures to make up for things.  It has been a little rocky and understaffed at work.  Hopefully a few of our plans for change will help with this.  My back and its related problems have not been on their best behavior.  I have been counting down the days until I board the plane to California where I get to go to the Physical Therapist and get my back straitened out!!!  I leave early in the morning on the 27th of August.  T-minus 24 days to go!  Yippee!  Everett is doing EXCELLENT with his potty training and I do happy dances on a daily basis now.  Scarlett has been crawling for a few weeks now and is pulling herself up on everything which makes everything from two feet high down fair game for destruction.  She is still a super happy baby and so much fun as long as she is not cutting a tooth.  She has her two bottom ones in now...they came in at the same time.  I guess I would be crabby if I had to endure that too.  Clint has been busy with cutting, haying, spraying, and now combining.  His arms are mostly all healed up!  Here is to a fully functional husband!  (Cheers and clink)
 Mowing down the weeds in the treeline.
 We got the playhouse back upright after it blew over in the wind storm.  Evers has been enjoying it when it isn't 100 degrees outside.
 We had some friends from out of town over for dinner and Everett and Cole became fast friends.
 Cole taught Everett that you have to take your shoes off to climb UP the slide.
 Our friend Dan taught Everett to smell the pool stick chalk.
 "Ooooh, oooooh, aaah"  (translation="Look at me!")  Scarlett is much more talkative than Everett was at this age and much more girly in general.  She likes to shop, she talks all the time, and is a bit of a drama queen at times. 
 Everett doesn't like to have his picture taken unless I am taking pictures of Scarlett.

 What my kitchen looked like while prepping for Everett's birthday party.  Corn.  Yum.
 And this is where Scarlett spent her time while I peeling that corn.  She loves the Ergo Baby.  It is the best baby carrier ever invented!
 Grandma and Grandpa Great made it from Bozeman for the party.  Grandpa made Everett some great wooden trucks and trailers.  They are a favorite.
 For Everett's party we had squirt guns, water balloons, BBQ, and the bounce house.  The kids seems to like it.
 Scarlett liked the corn.
 After most of the little kids were gone the big kids took a turn with the squirt guns and Everett tried to keep up.

 Bullseye.  Everett got a lot of dart guns for his birthday.  One holds about 15 darts and is an automatic.  I am not going to lie.  Clint and I have had a little fun with them too.  Don't worry it was a lick and stick job when I put them on Scarlett.

 Shrine East West Game.  No sunflower seeds?  What is football without sunflower seeds?  Sure they make a huge mess that no one wants to clean up but come on.  Okay, maybe I don't even like them and maybe it just struck me as funny that they had such a problem with them that they had to have a permanent sign made.
Everett waiting for the game.

 Shake what your Mama gave you!  In this case the keys!
 East is yellow and the West is red.  I was a traitor to the East because my cousin Trev got awarded Allstart Player and so got to play in the game.  He played for the West so I cheered "GO, West, GO!"
 I like the blurr of this picture.  I was taken right after they WON!!!
 This is the signature hug given to my Aunt Ruth (who is about 5'2") by her son (who is about 6'4") after each football game.  I love it!  I hope Everett gets big enough to do it someday! 
Kiss from his Padre.  Again, I am kinda liking the circular blurr...it seems to encapsalate the excitement after this game!

 The Allstar's jersey.
 Trev hugging his girlyfriend.
 Helmets.  I love all the stickers and their signifigance.  Each sticker represents a play that player completed. 
Trevor

 Ruth and my mom attending to the princess herself.

Taking a walk one day and picking some peas the next.
 Shelling peas by hand proved to be time consuming but it was a good excuse to sit on my butt and do nothing while I watched some TV and I still managed to feel productive.

 Heidi and James got married by the river near Fishtail.  It was beeeeeutiful.
My new dishwasher helper.

No comments: