Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Early Spring...

The weather has been freakishly nice this winter and we have been taking advantage of it!  We have been out playing and doing fun stuff every chance we have gotten.
This a cool cement culvert that they have at the Zoo here.




We took Everett's Strider like bike in with us and it was awesome.  He zoomed all over on that thing.  It was the perfect mode of transportation for at the Zoo.

I finally succeeded in getting a shot of the two of them smiling together.
Calving season is in full swing...well the heiffers are anyway.  Clint is busy and tired.


Bear is getting big and quite a sweet little thing.
Both horses are hoping maybe the little person put some cake on the ground for them.

Scarlett is still a climber.  Her hair is long enough now to get into pig tails and it is quite possibly one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  On the days when I don't get it fixed though she looks like a bit of a free spirit (case in point below). 


This is Everett the morning of his first official RIDE to help gather cows!!!!  He was so excited, did so good, and can't wait to do it again.  I lead him and everytime his horse would pick up speed a little he would go "whoa, whoa, whoa" and each time he said it his smile got a little bit bigger and then when we would get things slowed down she would say "my horse is a runner!" 



Robert crouched down so he doesn't scare the cows coming down the alleyway.



 Clint undoing the twine from a hay bale. 

 Scarlett thinks she is pretty cool riding on "Dayee's" back.
My back and hips have been pretty great lately and I have even been riding, digging holes to plant trees, and working some pretty gruelling shifts.  After PT yesterday my therapist, Sari, told me that she thought I was pretty darn close to being well again!!!!!   I couldn't stop smiling!  We are going to do a trial run of PT just one time per week and she is going to revamp my home exercises so that I can continue to strengthen and stabilize my pelvis and back.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!  I was quite literally turning into a shadow of a person before I got into PT.  I have also been to see Dr. Beeson a number of times, had my tailbone adjusted, and started a regimine of probiotics and food restrictions to get my gut healed.  Dr. Beeson is quite a brilliant mind and I would highly recommend her to anyone.  She has taken extra time with me and I feel confident with her help that I will get my stomach problems completely resolved although it will also take some time and be a process.  I do still have to have my tonsils out and my jaw still give me greif so I am going to see a dentist that specializes in tempromandibular joint dysfunction for my next cleaning.  I can't wait for the doctor bills to stop but I am so glad that I have finally got things figured out!!   

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. The kids are getting so big! I just can't believe it!! I hope things just continue to get better with your body. YAY!