I love to take pictures. But, after I take all these pictures then I have to do something with them or they just sit on my computer. I started the blog shortly after finding out I was pregnant with Everett...which is about the same time that the large picture volumes started rolling in. I found Blurb.com. You can "Slurp" your blog right up into a book, you can edit to your hearts content, and then have an awesome book of stories and pictures.
Here are the books from the last four years.
Blurb.com does a lot more than blog books though. I even scanned in all my Mom's old pictures, slurped then up, and made a book of them as well.
This book I made for Clint's grandma for her 80th birthday. It has all the pictures I have taken of Indian Creek Ranch (atleast the ones I had taken up until that point).
And calendars which are from Costco.com.
Clint has a good sized family so one year I was stressing over what to get everyone for a Christmas present. Clint suggested I make calendars with the pictures I had been taking. I have been doing it every year since (all three of them).


No comments:
Post a Comment