Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Breif hiatus...
Well, my pictures (there are lots of them) are momentarily on house arrest in my camera. I went to a photography class a few weeks ago and then started shooting in RAW. The advantage of this is that my camera leaves my picture files alone instead of automatically applying what filters it thinks suits the conditions best. The disadvantage is that a program is necessary to convert the files to the filters you want and then into a JPEG file so that you can upload them into emails, onto blogs, etc. So, I am saving up for Adobe lightroom 3. It is a great program and the photography class I went to also spent some time showing us how to use it. Until then I guess I an just going to have to be "wordy". Here is a paraphrased version of the last couple weeks since I have a fussy little girl on my lap at the moment and can't keep up with life in general these days. Everett and I went to a branding up in Lewistown a few weeks ago. Evers' had a BALL! It got a little western. I went to a photography class (mentioned previously) with Rocky Mountain School of Photography. It was one of their intensive weekends and I LOVED every minute of it except the horribly uncomfortable chairs provided by the hotel. The school also offers week long intensive workshops ranging from a Holland and Italy to Big Sky and a couple places in Colorado and Washington. I am defenitley thinking about taking one at some point in the near future (wishful thinking with two little kids, I know). We have been making progress in the yard. We have planted several trees, finished Everett's sand box, and been trenching some pressure treated lumber into the berm outside the courtyard for a cleaner look. I will show you pictures when I can! We have had a couple brandings as well and are having another larger one this weekend. We traveled back to Bozeman for a friends college graduation and got to see a lot of old friends that I grew up with but haven't seen in years! It was so good to see them. I miss them all a lot! My hips and neck have gotten worse the last little bit due to the increase in strengthening exercises but I continue to push it on and go to PT to get it straitened back out since I am hoping this is just minor set backs in the healing the process. I am still having trouble with my stomach but seeing small improvements. Jami (my sister-in-law) and I are about to start the GAPS diet to help the gut heal faster and hopefully eliminate these food sensitivities that I have. Wish us luck because we will need it. The diet is quite restrictive. The good news is that it is only is for a month and then we re-evaluate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment