Sunday, May 19, 2013

Branding pictures and a new job...






























 I couldn't resist. 












































Wednesday May 8th I was offered a position at Yellowstone Surgery Center in the Operating Room.  I have had my application in there for months waiting for a position to open up.  I was so excited to get the spot and a little surprised as there was a couple other applicants and one of them was an internal applicant.  On the 9th I accepted the position after bartering my wage and told my manager at the Birth Center.  Two days later upper management at the Birth Center called me into the office and told me that she couldn't express how much they didn't want to lose me and that they didn't have these meetings with everyone.  I told her I was flattered and I had been interested in a clinical educator position but didn't know when or how that position was going to shake out and she seemed excited at that prospect and wanted to know if that spot did work out would I be interested.  The answer was yes.  For now though I am so excited to be going to YSC where I will be working full time but I will have a set schedule, weekends and holidays off, health insurance will be cheaper and good coverage, and hopefully the daily stress level will be less.  Only time will tell what the future holds beyond that. 

I am on day 6 of a detox cleanse to help with all my stomach issues.  The last week has been rough as I crave sugar, carbs, and real food like I never thought possible.  I am a little proud of myself for sticking with it and not giving up; eventhough the thought crossed my mind daily.  After the cleanse it done I get to start a slightly less strict diet but still have many limitations.  I can only hope this will help things A LOT!  I have a feeling they will though as I have already started to see improvement!
 

No comments: